Terms and conditions
This regulation represents the terms and conditions of use of the website www.superb-v.ro . Any order placed on this site must agree to these Regulations. Any order will be made in accordance with these Regulations and the applicable legislation in force.
REGULATIONS OF THE WWW.SUPERB-V.RO ONLINE STORE
1. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL. with registered office in Bucharest, located at: Str. Jimbolia no 208, sect 1, registered in the National Office of the Trade Register next to the Bucharest Court, with unique registration code 39531067 and order number in the trade register J40/8955/2018, facilitates the purchase of goods using the electronic network (Internet) - from the address: www.superb-v.ro . The administrator of the personal data of the store's customers is the company SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL . based in Str. Jimbolia no 208, sect 1 , Bucharest, Romania.
2. These Regulations are addressed to all users of the online store and establish the principles of registration and use of the store account, the principles of electronic reservation of the goods available in the store ("MERCHANDISE" or "MERCHANDISE"), of placing orders on the store's website as well as the principle of concluding contracts for the sale of goods.
3. Any user of the store can access the Regulation at any time by accessing the "Terms and conditions" link located on the store's web page at the address:
4. The information about the goods in the store - among others, descriptions, prices - constitutes an invitation to conclude sales contracts within the meaning of the laws in force, according to the conditions in the document Terms and Conditions.
5. The goods in the store are presented in detail. On the web page there is information about the properties of the goods and their price.
6. The photos and presentations of the offered products are intended to present those models of goods specifically indicated by them.
II. RULES FOR USING THE STORE AND FOR CONCLUSION OF CONTRACTS FOR THE SALE OF GOODS
1. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL facilitates the conclusion of contracts for the sale of goods via the Internet and provides a series of services, provided in this Regulation.
2. The contract for the sale of goods is concluded between the user of the store ("CLIENT") and SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL based in Bucharest.
4. The condition for starting to use the store is knowledge of this Regulation and its acceptance.
5. The information provided by the customer during the order placement must be real, current and accurate. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL reserves the right to refuse to carry out the order, if the data provided are not sufficiently accurate and make it impossible to carry out the order, more precisely, they do not allow the proper delivery of the products. Before refusing to carry out the order, SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL will try to contact the Customer to determine what data is necessary to make it possible.
6. The store takes all technical and administrative measures possible and imposed by certain legal norms, aimed at protecting the personal data of the Customers and especially to prevent the obtaining and modification by unauthorized persons of the personal data provided during registration.
7. The customer who used the store has the following obligations:
a) not to provide and transmit information prohibited by law;
b) to use the store in a way that does not disrupt its operation;
c) not to disseminate and not to place in the store incorrect commercial information;
d) to use the store in a way that does not create inconvenience for other customers and for the Store Administrator;
e) to use the information located on the store pages only for personal purposes.
III. CONCLUSION OF SALE CONTRACTS:
1. The store facilitates the placing of merchandise orders on the store's web page (online), following the ordering procedure.
2. The store receives orders placed online throughout the day, on all days of the week. Orders placed on days off or holidays will be processed within two business days from the date the order is placed.
3. The customer can place an order without having to permanently register his personal data in the store's database (so-called purchases without registration).
4. The condition of placing the order is the completion of all the required data in the form, necessary for the shipment and for the generation of the tax invoice or tax receipt from the system.
5. To place an order, choose the goods from the store, especially in terms of quantity, size, then go to the "Shopping basket" and continue the procedure of placing the order by selecting the various options. Discount codes cannot be combined with other loyalty and partnership programs available in the www.superb-v.ro store and it is not possible to benefit from several programs during a transaction.
6. Until the moment of confirming the selection of the goods with the "Complete the order" key, the Customer has the opportunity to make changes regarding the goods in the order, as well as the delivery and invoicing dates. The Customer's confirmation of the order by pressing the button "Complete the order" is equivalent to accepting the obligation to pay the price of the goods and the delivery costs, which the customer is informed about directly, before confirming the order.
7. The customer's confirmation of the order according to point 6 above constitutes the offer sent by the Customer to SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL, to conclude the sales contract, according to the content of the order and these Regulations.
8. At the moment of placing the order according to point 6 above, the Customer receives at the e-mail address indicated or at the telephone number, depending on the method chosen, a message regarding the order placed: the quantities of Goods ordered, the sizes of the goods ordered , the price of the goods for each selected product, the cost of transport, in case it does not benefit from free transport, as well as the total value of the order, the type of delivery and payment chosen, the contact details of the Customer, the Store. This procedure is also a confirmation of receipt by the Store of the purchase offer from the Customer.
9. The store sends confirmation of acceptance or refusal to accept the Customer's order, sent by e-mail or by phone (Confirmation of completion and delivery of the order) to the e-mail address indicated by him. After receiving the above confirmation, the contract for the sale of the Goods ordered by the Customer is concluded between the Customer and SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL.
10. The sales contract is concluded in Romanian, having the content of the present Regulation completed with the order placed by the Customer.
11. Without prejudice to the Customer's right to withdraw from the contract, according to the legislation in force, the Customer may cancel the order before receiving the confirmation of the purchase offer from the Store, i.e. before receiving the email confirming the acceptance of the order for completion, which is speak to point 9 above. In this regard, the Customer must urgently contact the contact with the Store - it is possible by phone, with confirmation by e-mail.
12. In case the Customer chooses a form of payment other than "cash on delivery", the Store reserves the right to refuse to carry out the order within the sales contract, in the event that: (i) the Buyer's contact details are so unclear that make the delivery of the goods impossible, (ii) the transaction was not authorized in the electronic payment system or (iii) the payment for the order was not made within 2 working days from the date of placing the order.
13. The goods sold by the Store can only be purchased by natural persons. The store does not offer for sale the goods sold to legal entities.
IV. DELIVERY AND RECEIPT OF GOODS
1. The goods are delivered to the address indicated by the customer in the order. The estimated term for the delivery of the goods is a maximum of 2-4 working days from the placing of the order if the package will be shipped on the day the order was placed.
2. The time provided for delivery to the customer, when delivered by courier, is 5 working days from the day following the sending of the package. The full, maximum term for completing the order should not exceed 7 working days and in no case will it exceed 20 days from the date of conclusion of the sales contract. The start of the order can be delayed until the time of registration of the sale price (and possible delivery costs) in the Store's bank account, in case the customer chooses the form of payment in advance via the Internet (that is, through the online payment service with the bank card ).
3. The goods are delivered to the indicated address on Romanian territory by the Fan Courier forwarding company. The charges for the delivery of the products are indicated in the process of placing the order.
4. All shipments are insured by the courier company Fan Courier.
5. Orders with a value over 1500.00 ron ( in letters: one thousand five hundred) ron will be shipped at the store's expense. In the other cases, the shipping cost of the purchased Goods is in the amount of 29 (in letters: twenty-nine) ron for parcels and is borne by the Customer, which is informed about before the confirmation of the placed order. Proof of purchase (tax receipt or tax invoice) is attached to each shipped product.
V. PRICES AND PAYMENT METHODS
1. The information about the purchase price of the goods on the store's web page is mandatory from the moment the Customer receives an e-mail confirming the acceptance of the order placed by him, for the purchase of the selected Goods. The respective price is no longer subject to changes, regardless of the price changes in the Store that may take place after the confirmation of the order by email.
2.. The prices of the products in the stores are given in ron and contain all the components of the price, including VAT.
3. The customer will pay the price of the ordered Products and the shipping costs, as he wishes:
a) "by cash on delivery", paying the courier company upon delivery
b) payment by card through an authorized online payment service, before delivery. If the Customer chooses advance payment as a payment method, the lack of payment for the account of SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL or the transaction intermediary, within 2 days of placing the order, will lead to the cancellation of the order. In this case, you can place an order again and choose another payment method. The processing of the order paid by electronic payment begins after receiving the payment for the goods.
4. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL reserves the right to change the price of the goods in the Store, to introduce new goods for sale, to carry out or revoke promotional actions on the Store's web page, to introduce changes to it in accordance with the provisions of the legislation in force, provided that these changes do not infringe the rights of the persons who concluded contracts for the sale of the Goods offered by the Store before the said changes were made, or the rights of the persons authorized to use a certain promotion, according to its principles, on the period of its development.
VI. CLAIMS RELATING TO GOODS
1. The products offered through the stores are new. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL is responsible for the physical or legal defects of the Goods based on the legislation in force.
2. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL will take measures to fully ensure the proper functioning of the Store, in the areas indicated by the current technical knowledge, and undertakes to remove within a reasonable time all the shortcomings reported by the Customers.
4. Anything bought in the Store can be the subject of a complaint, in compliance with the terms and conditions of complaints established by law, if it has defects that constitute non-compliance with the concluded sales contract.
5. Complaints can be sent by courier, returning the goods together with a written description of the defect and proof of purchase, by registered letter or another form of transmission, to the address: SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL Bulevardul Unirii, no 2, sect 41, Bucharest, Romania, adding: "Online store complaint www.superb-v.ro ". The customer will be informed about how to resolve the complaint within 14 days, calculated from the day following receipt by the Store of the shipment with the complained goods.
6. The customer has the right to the following claims, according to the legislation in force:
a) To ask to give up the Contract or to ask for a reduction in the price of the Goods, if the Seller does not urgently and without great inconvenience to the Buyer, replace the defective goods or does not remove the defect, or
b) To request the replacement of the Goods with another without defects or the removal of defects.
7. If the complaint is not accepted, the Goods will be returned together with a report regarding the unjustification of the complaint.
8. If the Customer notices that the Goods have been damaged during transport, it is recommended that he draw up a damage report in the presence of the courier.
ARE YOU COMING. RETURNS OF GOODS – WITHDRAWAL FROM THE SALES CONTRACT
1. The customer - consumer, as defined according to the rules in force, has the right to withdraw from the sales contract without indicating the reason, based on the legal provisions and the principles below.
2. The term of withdrawal from the contract for the sale of Goods expires after the completion of 30 days from the date when the Customer took possession of the goods or when a third person, other than the carrier, indicated by the Customer, took possession of the Goods.
3. Customers can use the contract withdrawal form model provided in the package. Customers can also complete and send scanned forms or any other claims by e-mail to: email@example.com . If a Customer uses this method, the Store will urgently send him the confirmation of receipt of the information about the withdrawal from the contract on a durable information medium (e.g. by electronic mail).
4. In order to comply with the withdrawal period from the contract, it is sufficient for the Customer to send the information regarding the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
5. The customer sends the goods that are the object of withdrawal from the contract to the following postal address through a courier service of his choice: Bulevardul Unirii, no. 2, sect 4, Bucharest, Romania, with the mention "RETUR SUPERB" immediately, or, in any case, not later than 30 days from the date on which he informed the Store about the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is considered to be met if the Customer returns the item before the 30-day deadline.
6. The customer bears the direct costs of returning the goods.
7. In case of withdrawal from the contract, the Store will return to the Customers the amounts collected, with the exception of the product delivery costs, immediately, or no later than 14 days after the Store received the package containing the returned products.
8. The return of the amounts paid by the Client is done in the same way as the one chosen by the Client during the initial transaction, if the Client has not expressed his agreement for other solutions; in no case shall the Customer bear the charges related to this return. The Store can postpone the return of the payment until the product is received or until the proof that it has been sent back is delivered to the Store, depending on which of the 2 facts occurs first.
9. Customers are only responsible for the reduction in the value of the returned Goods, resulting from using them in a way other than what is necessary to ascertain the character, features and functioning of the product.
VIII. INFORMATION RELATING TO THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON-LINE
1. The store provides the following services for Customers, electronically:
a) Facilitating the online conclusion of sales contracts in the Store, according to these Regulations,
b) Facilitating the opening of Customer accounts in the Store,
c) Transmitting the commercial information ordered, regarding the goods.
2. The customer has the right to withdraw from the contract for the sale of goods according to the applicable legal rules and based on the principles established by these Regulations. In addition, the Customer has the right, at any time, to request the termination by the Store of the provision of the services mentioned in point 1 point b) and c) above.
3. The technical conditions for the provision of services by the Store, electronically, are as follows:
a) access to the Internet,
b) using a browser that makes it possible to edit some hypertext documents
(Internet Explorer, Opera, FireFox, Chrome or similar),
c) Possession of an electronic mail account.
4. Complaints regarding the services provided by the Store can be submitted electronically by sending them to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone, to the phone numbers displayed on the website. The Customer's complaint must contain the name of the beneficiary and a brief description of the complained process. The Store will endeavor to have the submitted complaints examined as soon as possible, however, no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Store. About how the complaint was resolved, the Client will be notified by the means chosen by the Client, by telephone or as information sent by e-mail to the address indicated by him.
SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL informs that, depending on the settings of the Client's browser, it may insert cookie files into the Client's IT system, which are not a component of the content of the services provided by the Store, but which could allow the subsequent identification of the Client entering the page of the Store and are used by the Store to facilitate the Customer's use of the Store, as well as for the Store's monitoring of the Customer's navigation on the web page. The customer can give up the possibility of the Store using cookies at any time, through certain settings of his browser.
IX. OTHER PROVISIONS
1. The content and design of www.superb-v.ro , including the design and user experience offered by it, as well as the databases accessible through it, are the property of SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL and are protected by legislation in force regarding copyright and related rights. In the case of information and content posted by third parties on the www.superb-v.ro website, the copyright and responsibility for them belong entirely to those who published that information.
2. You can copy and print the content of www.superb-v.ro only for your personal use, for non-commercial purposes.
3. Any use of the www.superb-v.ro content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document or by the legislation in force is prohibited. Requests to use the content for purposes other than those expressly permitted by this document can be sent to the email address.
In the conditions in which you consider that a certain content found on the website www.superb-v.ro violates your intellectual property rights, the right to privacy, publicity or other personal rights, you are asked to send an e-mail to contact email@example.com with the violated rights to allow SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL administrators to act in accordance with the legal provisions.
4. Force majeure. SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL , its partners or users cannot be held responsible for any delay or error in the execution of contractual obligations or in the content provided on our website, resulting directly or indirectly from causes beyond the control of SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL . This exemption includes, but is not limited to: operating errors of SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL's technical equipment, non-functioning internet connection, non-functioning telephone connections, computer viruses, unauthorized access to the www.superb-v.ro systems , operating errors, strike, etc.
X INFORMATION REGARDING PROCESSING BY SC Valentina Calzature Concept SRL. OF THE PERSONAL DATA OF USERS OF THE STORE
1. The information indicated below is also made available to the User at the time of collecting his personal data on the Store website.
2. The operator of the personal data of the Store Users is the company SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL Limited liability company, startup. The Operator processes the personal data of the users of the Store in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation of April 27, 2016 ("GDPR").
3. Contact details for the data protection officer: firstname.lastname@example.org or: Data Protection Officer of SC SUPERB by Valentina SRL, Str. Jimbolia no 208, sect 1, Bucharest, Romania.
4. The personal data of the Store Users are processed, among others, in the following areas: (i) to execute the contracts for the sale of goods from the Store concluded with the User - the basis for data processing will in this case be the contract concluded with the Operator through approval of the Store Regulations; (ii) to maintain a Store User account – the basis for data processing will in this case be the contract concluded with the Operator by creating an account and accepting the Store Regulations; (ii) to carry out the complaint procedures – in this case, the basis for the processing is the Operator's obligation resulting from the provision of the law related to the warranty for the defects of the item sold; (Iii) if the User has given his consent separately, to the User's specified e-mail address or to his telephone number, commercial information regarding the goods offered for sale in the Store, including promotional offers, may be sent - in this case, the basis for processing the User's data is his consent, which is not binding and can be withdrawn at any time; (iv) to send personalized marketing messages to the User on the Store website, for example, in the form of a suggestion to buy goods using profiling. The messages will be prepared based on the analysis of the purchases made by the User - the basis for processing the User's data, in this case, will be the legitimate interest of the Operator based on the sale of the goods offered in the store; (v) for marketing purposes - to the correspondence address provided by the User, the Operator may from time to time send information about the offer of the valentiaconcept.ro Store or offers to its commercial partners - the basis for processing personal data in this regard will be the legitimate interest of the Operator or its partners consisting in the sale of the goods indicated in the offer; The User can, at any time, oppose the processing of his personal data in this sense by contacting the Store, (vi) for statistical purposes for the internal needs of the Operator - in this case, the basis for processing will be the legitimate interest of the Operator which is based on the collection of information that makes it possible to develop the activity and adjust the services to the needs of the Store Users, (vii) to confirm the execution by the Operator of its obligations and to submit claims or to defend against claims that may be submitted to the Operator, in order to prevent or detect fraud – the basis for processing the User's data, in this case, will be the legitimate interest of the Operator, which is to protect the rights, confirm the execution of obligations and obtain the remuneration due from the Operator's clients.
5. When making purchases in the Store, the User provides certain personal data necessary to execute the sales contract. The refusal to provide the data necessary to execute the order results in the inability of the Store to execute the sales contract. It is not mandatory for the User to consent to receive commercial information to the e-mail address provided or to the telephone number indicated for the execution of the concluded contract for the sale of goods. If consent is given, it can be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing prior to withdrawal.
6. The Operator will make the User's personal data available to the entities that collaborate with us in the execution of the contract for the sale of goods purchased by the User, including receiving payment for the purchased goods, as well as in the delivery of goods.
7. The personal data provided by the User will be processed for the time necessary to execute the sales contract and claim requests, as well as to confirm the execution of the Operator's obligations and submit claims or defend against claims that may be submitted to the Operator - but no longer of 10 years from the date of provision of his data to the Operator by the User.
8. The operator uses IT security tools and organizational measures aimed at minimizing the risk of data leakage, destruction, disintegration, such as the firewall system, anti-virus and anti-spam security systems, internal access procedures, processing data and disaster recovery, as well as backup system that runs on many levels. The store offers a very high level of security through the use of Web application firewall (WAF) and security system against DDoS attacks, a high level of HTTPS / SSL encryption, in accordance with the best accepted practices, cooperates with carefully selected hosting providers .
9. Based on the principles established in the GDPR, the User has the following rights regarding the processing of personal data by the Operator in connection with the operation of the Store: the right to access data, the right to update it, the right to request data transfer, deletion to them, the right to oppose data processing and the right to request the limitation of their processing.
10. The User has the right to submit a complaint to the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data regarding the processing of the User's personal data by the Operator.
X. FINAL PROVISIONS
2. Non-acceptance of the provisions of this Regulation makes it impossible to purchase the goods offered by the Store. The store offers the Customer the opportunity to read the provisions of the Regulation, when placing the order. Customers who have an account in the Store will be informed about the amendment of the Regulation by e-mail. The customer who does not accept the changes made to the Regulation has the right to close his account at any time.
Updated on 01.05.2023